Who am I?
Software Developer with strong communication skills, problem solving and, a logical mindset developed over years of work experience. A strong command line user and Executive member of Bow Valley College’s Software Dev. Students’ Alliance.
Bow Valley College
August 2017 – May 2020
Software Development Diploma
- Used Agile Development methods in projects such as Scrum, and TDD.
- In depth practical experience as System Admin on Linux Ubuntu servers and Network devices(Routers, switches).
- Web app building, MERN and LAMP stacks and PHP web APIs using PostMan for testing.
- Experienced in workflow diagrams, use case diagrams and, user stories.
- Experienced in project management for the work hours estimations and, teams tasks/responsibilities on deadlines.
- Used common testing libraries such as JUNIT, Espresso (Kotlin UI testing) MockK( Kotlin Mock unit test).
- Experience in building and analyzing UI and UX common practices with web and enterprise apps.
- Building Vms on Azure, AWS, and local machines for Docker containers.
- Building prototypes for Proof-Of-Concept as part of my final Capstone assignment.
- Translate user requirements into solution design for development and implementation of technology solutions.
- Code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, documenting, and modifying software and specifications throughout the system development life cycle.
- Identify functional and technical solutions to meet requirements and ensure the development of detailed functional, technical and operational specifications for delivery of recommended solutions.
- Analyze and amend software to correct errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
My portfolio Github